OPERATING SAFELY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Solar Connection’s top priority is maintaining a safe work environment for our team, customers, and communities, as we continue to provide essential products and services. To that end, in accordance with the CDC, we have developed the following enhanced safety policies and protocols to keep our team, facilities and job sites safe.
General Recommendations and Policies
- If you are sick, stay home
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Practice social distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet apart from one another
- Transition to remote work and virtual meetings to the fullest extent possible
- Reorganize office space to facilitate appropriate social distancing
- Support frequent hand washing with additional hand washing/sanitizing stations
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of commonly used surfaces, including copy machines, drinking fountains, communal keyboards, door handles, etc.
- Facilities are currently locked. For deliveries and pick-ups, please utilize drop boxes outside the building or contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Frequent sanitizing of equipment, trucks and shared tools after each use
- Prohibit sharing of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- No congregating while eating food, waiting for use of the bathroom, or during breaks
- Encourage personal water bottles for drinking water
- Perform frequent sanitizing of restrooms and high-touched surfaces (i.e. fuel nozzle dispensers)
- Practice “one operator, one machine” rule, to the fullest extent possible, in equipment and vehicles.