Solar Installer/ Electrical Apprentice Jobs
Solar Installer / Electrical Apprentice Job Overview – MN and WI Solar Energy Jobs
Under the direction of the Electrician, the Solar Installer/Electrical Apprentice, responsibilities include:
- Prepare jobsite for solar installation
- Assemble and install solar systems on ground mounts and on rooftop systems
- Install micro-inverters or power optimizers, including wire management of the solar arrays
- Install solar panels
- Assist the Electrician as needed for installing the balance of system
- Operate equipment such as lifts and skid steers
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed, work and safety standards are maintained
- Maintain a high regard for safety for employees and general public
- Other duties as assigned
The Solar Installer/Electrical Apprentice works with the team to complete solar projects for homeowners and businesses throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Click here to learn more about our other solar energy positions.