Solar Energy Sales Specialist Job Overview – MN and WI Solar Energy Jobs
The Solar Energy Sales Specialist position is responsible for developing new customers and maintaining business relationships with an established customer base.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Generate new as well as maintain current client relationships and provide customer support
- Manage the customer referral process to maximize sales opportunities
- Respond to inquiries from prospective customers and follow the Company’s lead-management process
- Collect all required information from customer site by taking photos and measurements during on-site evaluation
- Generate accurate customer proposals and provide all project specifics, benefits, and expectations to the customer
- Coordinate the closing process
- Ensure all customer contracts and loan documents are executed properly by the customer and processed through to the next phase
- Work with in-house system designers & engineers
- Participate in sales, education, and promotional events
- Participate in ongoing training and product education
The Solar Energy Sales Specialist works with the team to complete solar projects for homeowners and businesses throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Click here to learn more about our other solar energy positions.